Hello again everyone 👋
We're pleased to announce the release of Funkwhale 1.2.8. This is another bugfix and minor enhancement release that includes some quality of life improvements.
- @devilcius fixed an issue that caused the
search3Subsonic endpoint to not return all songs. We don't want you missing out on anything 🎧
- @devilcius fixed some odd behavior in our radio builder's artist search. Now your radio building experience should be that much easier 📻
- @interru fixed an issue that caused album covers to overlap the queue on narrow screens. One size fits all 🧣
- @JuniorJPDJ fixed a bug that caused an empty screen to be shown on moderation requests. This should make it easier to keep your pod in line 🔧
- @georgkrause fixed an issue that left skipped imports in the database after in-place imports. No sense in wasting space ♻️
- @devilcius fixed an issue that caused the wrong artist to be selected for albums in certain cases. Now you'll know exactly who's tunes you're dancing to 💿
- @georgkrause added support for the Sentry SDK to enable error reporting. You can send errors to your own server, or to ours! 🐛
- @georgkrause pinned a dependency to prevent issues that a new version has introduced 📌
As always, you can follow the upgrade instructions in our docs.
Happy upgrade, everyone! 🐋